We are delighted to have been chosen to present at the CIPD HR Software Show 2016 in London at Olympia on 15th and 16th June 2016. We’ll be presenting on Wednesday 15th June at 12:45-13:15 on the hot topic of How to Move from Annual Appraisals to Continuous Performance Management. Come along to the Showcase Arena and find out how leading organisations such GE, Deloitte and Microsoft have dropped annual appraisals in favour of regular ‘check-ins’ and real-time feedback.
You’ll learn about:
- Why traditional annual performance appraisals are not effective drivers of performance and motivation
- The processes that leading organisations have adopted in place of annual appraisals
- How to manage reward without annual ratings
- The role of technology in supporting continuous performance management
- Key steps for successfully transitioning to continuous performance management
We’ll also be exhibiting and demoing the latest version of our Performance Management Software during the whole 2 days of the show. Come and visit us at Stand H215 and see Clear Review in action, including our brand new Real-Time Feedback module.
If you would like to book a specific time slot for a demo, just email us at SoftwareShowDemo@ClearReview.com with your preferred date and time.
Can’t make it to the HR software show?
No problem, you can book a demo of Clear Review on a date of your choice right now using our online demo booking facility: