Customer Success Manager – Clear Review
£35k-40k basic (DOE) | Central London / Home
Who are we and what’s our mission?
We’re a tech scale up with a passionate and fast-growing team of eleven whose motivating force is to: Make performance and development human and meaningful for employees and impactful for organisations.
The world of performance management (if we must call it that) has been so bad, for so long. Annual appraisals, complex ratings scales, uncertainty, anxiety – we’re looking to put an end to all of that. Our core belief is that HR, managers, and employees overwhelmingly want to be engaged in what they do whilst delivering high quality work. They simply need to be enabled with the right culture and the right technologies to be the best that they can be.
Our cloud based tech is the simplest performance management system on the market. It’s a tool that facilitates quality conversations and feedback rather than getting in the way as legacy tech has done. CEO and Founder Stuart Hearn, after spending years as an HR Director and performance management consultant, has a deep understanding of what makes people tick and how important it is to provide a simple and human approach to performance in the workplace.
Head of Customer Success, Sean Ruane works closely with Stuart and is deeply passionate about genuinely helping people both professionally and personally.
We’re excited about the mission we’re on. We’re scaling quickly with some great, well known customers, and we have funding to ramp things up even more. We’re needing new people who can get excited about this journey to come on board with new ideas, new energy, and a desire to get stuck in and make a difference!
Organisations that use Clear Review are usually going through a culture change of some sort. Be that a complete overhaul of how they develop their employees from annual reviews to continuous conversations or changing the tool to support this process. Whichever the transition, our customers trust us to help them successfully integrate the system into their organisations and achieve their desired goals.
We take this trust seriously and believe it is crucial that our customers achieve success with Clear Review along with enjoying long and happy relationships. Our Customer Success vision is to place ourselves as proactive partners, not reactive vendors within this relationship.
As a Customer Success Manager you will own the relationship and journey with new Clear Review Customers from joining through to renewal.
With such a varied customer journey the role is extremely diverse. Working with the sales team during handover, you will introduce Customer Success and gauge an understanding of their implementation requirements.
During onboarding, you will be able to train our customers on how to administer the system, ensure integrations are overseen and implemented, along with configuration of our software.
It’s not just new customers you will be working with, however. We love all of our customers and after ‘go live’, we constantly look to build and improve meaningful relationships. You will have ownership of a number of these customers, regularly speaking with them, understanding their measures of success and how we can improve our processes whilst sharing insights from other customers.
From technical troubleshooting to working with senior management teams to help the cultural change, having both a strategic and tactical skill set is crucial.
- Training customers in how to use, configure and administer the software.
- Understanding their measures of success
Building & Sustaining Relationships:
- Proactively partnering with our customers to understand their problems, desired outcomes and offering creative solutions.
- Share insights from other customers to help customers even more successful through quantitative data on usage and best practices.
- Offering creative solutions to customers’ challenges – our software is very simple and intuitive and so problems are rare. However, helping clients solve their challenges or problems is crucial to their success.
- Technical fault finding – we’re lucky that these are few and far between, however replicating the error helps solve the issue.
- Cross-functional collaboration with different departments within the company from creating case studies with Marketing to acting as the voice of the customers, sharing their suggestions during product development.
Skills and experience
We’re looking for someone who is interested in transitioning into a Customer Success role, so specific Customer Success experience is not necessary. However, previous experience of a role in customer service, support or account management – ideally within a fast paced B2B software environment – is essential.
You’ll also need to:
- Have amazing interpersonal skills to be able to build and maintain strong relationships
- Be comfortable at communicating with varying levels of seniority
- Have strong problem solving skills
- Have strong attention to detail & great organisation skills
Who we are looking for
We are a strong values based company and anyone who joins our family-like team, really needs to engage in our values which are:
- Driven to be better: We continuously strive to improve, both as a person and in our roles.
- Get shit done: We deliver results. We get things done when we say we will.
- Honest feedback: We give each other feedback even if it may be uncomfortable to hear. We do it kindly.
- Keep asking why: We strive to find the root causes of problems and come up with solutions to solve them.
- Above and Beyond: We go above and beyond what people expect of us.
Along with sharing our values, as we are still a small, but growing team, having a good sense of humour, being warm and adaptable is really important to us. We love confidence, but we value humility.
How we work
We are not nine-to-five and we passionately believe in a healthy work/life balance. Some of us have families and know that this is crucial. We like to work flexibly and we balance working in our Farringdon office with working up to two days a week at home.
If you are looking for an exciting role, with incredible opportunities for professional development, get in touch
with email@example.com with your CV to find out more.