Digital Marketing Executive – Clear Review
£30k-40k DOE | Home/London | April/May start
Who are we and what’s our mission?
We’re a passionate and fast-growing team of seven who’s motivating force is to: Make performance and development human and meaningful for employees and impactful for organisations.
The world of performance management (if we must call it that) has been so bad, for so long. Annual appraisals, complex ratings scales, uncertainty, anxiety – we’re looking to put an end to all of that. Our core belief is that HR, managers, and employees overwhelmingly want to be engaged in what they do whilst delivering high quality work. They simply need to be enabled with the right culture and the right technologies to be the best that they can be.
Our SaaS platform is the simplest performance management system on the market. It’s a tool that facilitates quality conversations and feedback rather than getting in the way as legacy tech has done. CEO and Founder Stuart Hearn, after spending years as an HR Director and performance management consultant, has a deep understanding of what makes people tick and how important it is to provide a simple and human approach to performance in the workplace.
We’re genuinely excited about the mission we’re on. We’re scaling quickly and have funding to ramp things up even more. We’re needing new people who can get excited about this journey to come on board with new ideas, new energy, and a desire to get stuck in and make a difference!
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to help plan and deliver Clear Review’s online marketing activities. The role will work into Daniel Anticich, Head of Sales & Marketing, to implement campaign activities that will contribute to the ongoing growth of our quickly growing HR tech SaaS. As we grow we’re shaping and evolving our marketing voice and this role will be critical in helping us continue to get the right messages to the right people. Our inbound content machine is working well, but there’s a huge amount we can do to do take it to the next level.
To be crystal clear as in all scale-ups there will be a strong need for creative/strategic input and initiative, but there will be also be huge amount of execution and delivery. We need someone who can very much get-stuff-done and who has great grasp of data and analysis to keep on top of what’s working and what’s not. The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital marketing, with a strong track record of executing marketing campaigns without significant supervision.
The role will have you focused on generating leads, driving sales growth and new customer acquisition across a range of channels including PPC, SEO, webinars, physical events (a little) as well as via paid social e.g. LinkedIn.
You’ll need to have excellent analytical skills including using Google Analytics to gain valuable insights as to online behaviour, and Adwords, to optimize leads while keeping acquisition costs down. You will also be highly numeric, focused on delivering on KPI’s and ensuring that all marketing activities are tested, measured and reported on.
- Supporting content creation and promotion including managing the creation of blog content, case studies, white papers and emails, as well as subsequent promotion. We have a content/SEO partner who you would be working with.
- Execute online marketing campaigns with a focus on lead generation and conversion.
- Driving performance improvement of the website (visitors, leads) through SEO and content optimization
- Day to day management of the performance of key acquisition channels including LinkedIn, Capterra paid search (PPC), email marketing, and social media.
- Focus on monitoring and improving the performance of activities by delivering on KPI’s around website conversions, and demos booked etc. Identifying ‘golden content paths’.
- Evaluate the performance of different content assets and continually work with on-site optimization to ensure all content created is optimised in terms of promotion
- Report on and analyse activity across all marketing channels.
- Run marketing campaigns, incl newsletters and drip email marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure that marketing is delivering the collateral they need to support sales engagement activities.
- Ability to coordinate content creation and to optimise the amplification/dissemination of this content.
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Working understanding of SEO, PPC and social media
- Experience in building, sending and reporting on email marketing campaigns
- Ability to contribute to marketing plans and initiatives with insights into ways to optimise revenue, customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Adwords, and marketing automation.
- 2+ years’ experience in a digital marketing role with numerical/analytical approach
- Comfortable working autonomously and taking responsibility for results
- Strong interest in B2B marketing, data led approaches, and familiarity with SaaS businesses model
- Willingness to test, measure, learn and take an active role in the strategic marketing journey
Salary, Location & Details
- £30k-£40k depending on experience
- Flexible/Remote Working. You will be based from home but come in to work with colleagues in (very lovely) Central London locations 2-3 days per week. We’re members of The Office Group: https://www.theofficegroup.co.uk/map-of-locations.
- It’s genuinely a fun culture to be a part of, we’ve had this commented on externally a number of times. We really care about what we do and work hard. But some of us have kids (and/or lives to live!) so understand work-life balance
- Career Progression: There is a genuine opportunity for someone who wants to take hold of this role to progress into a Marketing Manager role and, down the line, Marketing Director.
If you are looking for an exciting role, with excellent opportunities for professional development, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV to find out more.