Sales Development Representative – Clear Review
£26k-28k basic (DOE) £42k+ OTE | Home/London | August start
Who are we and what’s our mission?
We’re a tech scale up with a passionate and fast-growing team of ten whose motivating force is to: Make
performance and development human and meaningful for employees and impactful for organisations.
The world of performance management (if we must call it that) has been so bad, for so long. Annual appraisals,
complex ratings scales, uncertainty, anxiety – we’re looking to put an end to all of that. Our core belief is that
HR, managers, and employees overwhelmingly want to be engaged in what they do whilst delivering high
quality work. They simply need to be enabled with the right culture and the right technologies to be the best
that they can be.
Our cloud based tech is the simplest performance management system on the market. It’s a tool that
facilitates quality conversations and feedback rather than getting in the way as legacy tech has done. CEO and
Founder Stuart Hearn, after spending years as an HR Director and performance management consultant, has a
deep understanding of what makes people tick and how important it is to provide a simple and human
approach to performance in the workplace. Head of Sales & Marketing Daniel Anticich works closely with
Stuart and is an experienced go to market specialist who is hugely passionate about all things sales and
marketing and loves developing new talent to help them achieve their maximum potential.
We’re genuinely excited about the mission we’re on. We’re scaling quickly with some great, well known
customers, and we have funding to ramp things up even more. We’re needing new people who can get excited
about this journey to come on board with new ideas, new energy, and a desire to get stuck in and make a
We’re growing quickly and getting more market traction and (non-qualified) leads than we have time to follow
up with. This role is mostly about proactively engaging with the HR and Talent professionals that have, through
various channels, shown interest in our take on performance management – with a view to profiling them,
qualifying them, and getting meetings set up with our sales consultants. Mostly these people will have
downloaded content from our website, joined a webinar we’ve run, someone we’ve met at an event, or
someone who we’ve proactively targeted with a tailored email campaign.
There will at times be cold calling campaigns, always with targeted messages and supported by high quality
content and support.
Although the role requires someone who can get stuck in and doesn’t need hand-holding, there will be
unlimited and ongoing levels of support and personal development. You’ll be trained personally by Daniel and
will work directly in to him. You’ll also be working extremely closely with the two sales consultants who are
experienced in both sales and the Clear Review value proposition. This is a new role so we’ll be trying lots of
new things, testing approaches and campaign styles.
Sales Development can be an amazing job, but it’s not for everyone. Are you resilient? Can you smile in the
face of adversity and talk to anyone? Do you enjoy a challenge? Are you someone who can crack on and work
at a high pace without loads of micro-management? Are you hungry to progress your career and prove
yourself in the business world? Do you connect with our passion for making the world a better place by solving
a known problem in the world of work? Do you like working in a fast-paced flexible working context? If the
answer is yes – then read on!
- 2+ years’ demonstrable experience in an outbound sales context with clear and challenging KPI’s.
Software sales experience ideal.
• Excellent, friendly and professional phone manner and writing skills for all of those follow up emails!
• Intellectually curious with a natural desire to find out more about our prospects business challenges
• Proactive/growth mindset and upbeat personality, with strong organisational skills.
- Drive Clear Review’s revenue growth by engaging, nurturing and ‘converting’ HR and Talent prospects
into meetings for the two sales consultants
- Consistently deliver high volume of calls and emails
- Work closely with the sales director, sales team and marketing manager to continually improve our
outbound sales approach
- With support and guidance, increasingly gain expertise in performance management best practice to
speak with authority to prospects
- Tracking all sales activity on Hubspot CRM
Salary, Location & Details
• £26k-28k basic salary (depending on experience) with £42k+ OTE
• Flexible/Remote Working. You will be based from home but come in to work with colleagues in a
(very lovely) Central London location 3 days per week. We’re members of The Office Group:
• It’s genuinely a fun culture to be a part of, we’ve had this commented on externally a number of
times. We really care about what we do and work hard. But some of us have kids (and/or lives to
live!) so understand work-life balance
• We have an unlimited holiday policy
• Career Progression: There is a clear path to progress to Sales Consultant after 12-18 months with
significant pay increase.
If you are looking for an exciting role, with incredible opportunities for professional development, get in touch
with firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV to find out more.